It is that time once again. Time for another ten questions from the Scout Mania trivia book. The theme this time is “Outdoor Skills”. Keep in mind, these questions are based on the 1984 Boy Scouts of America Scout Handbook, not the current handbook. Are you ready to begin?
(Question answers will be written at the bottom of this post, and are from the Scout Mania book. No cheating is allowed, after all, you are a Boy Scout or Scout leader, correct?)
1) Have as much under you as over you.
2) An oiled sharpening stone.
3) Fuzz sticks.
4) Stick it in a log or sheath it.
6) Overhang, figure eight, stopper, stevedore
8) Square, surgeons, shoestring, fisherman’s, sheet bend, blood knot, fisherman’s surgeon knot.
9) Tepee, lean-to, fire-stick, crisscross.
10) Boil it or use purification tablets.
Did you do well? Stay tuned for more trivia in future postings.