It is the end of the month, and that means it is time for another ten questions from the 1984 Scout Mania trivia book. The theme this month is “Basics and Badges”. In other words, basic BSA Scout knowledge. Keep in mind though, these questions are based on the 1984 Boy Scouts of America Scout Handbook. Are you ready to begin?
(Question answers will be written at the bottom of this post, and are from the Scout Mania book. No cheating is allowed, after all, you are a Boy Scout or Scout leader, correct?)
1) What is the French name for the shape of the Scout Badge?
2) Name the eighth point of the Scout law.
3) What are the three “A’s” of Scout participation?
4) How many degrees are on a compass?
5) What color is the background on the Life badge?
6) What is the best season for hiking?
7) What is the final test for putting out a fire?
8) What type of axe is used on the Paul Bunyan Award?
9) What are the four basic food groups?
10) What should always be carried on a hike?
Okay, do you have you answers chosen?
Are you ready for the correct answers according to the 1984 Scout Mania Trivia book?
Here they are….
2) A Scout is Cheerful.
3) Attendance, Appearance, Attitude.
6) The whole year.
7) Cold Out – you can touch it with your hand.
8) Double bit.
9) Meat, poultry, fish, eggs / Mile and dairy products / Vegetables and fruits / Breads and cereals
10) The first aid kit.
Did you do well? Stay tuned for more trivia in future postings.