I think it is time for a little humor. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I am not the one writing it. As I was looking about the world wide net I came across a site that had the “Top 10 Pick-Up Lines You Can Use While Wearing Your Scout Uniform”. They brought a smile to my face. A couple push the envelope, just a bit. Read them and see what you think of them.
By the way, these were found at http://members.tripod.com/~BFarns/index-lines.html
10. I was going on a hike and my compass led me straight to you.
9. The khaki in my shirt brings out the color in your eyes.
8. Baden Powell really was my uncle, honest.
7. It’s true; this arrow is a sign for virility.
6. Let’s go identify wild plants in the forest.
5. Can I practice giving you CPR?
4. Yes, in fact I do have the Rabbit Raising Merit Badge.
3. Come on, I’ll give you a tour of my tent.
2. I know how to tie 27 different knots. Can I tie you…I mean show you?
1. These pants really are made of polyester, go ahead, you can feel them if you want to.