I bet you have seen the movie. Many Scouts and Scouting volunteers have. But were you paying close attention? I recently watched the movie again (it is one of my favorites) and I took a few notes while it played. Let’s see how well you can answer the following trivia questions about Disney’s Follow Me Boys. (By the way, this is the first of two parts.)
1) What was the troop number of Lem Siddon’s troop?
2) What was the name of the boy Whitey rescued from the cliffside?
3) What name was on the patch located above the troop number on the troop’s uniform?
4) What rank patch did Vida sew onto Whitey’s uniform just before Lem got home?
5) Two boys were in Whitey’s bedroom when he decided to run away from home. What were their names?
6) What were the names of the three patrols in Lem’s first troop?
7) What was the nickname of the boy who slept with the canon in the 1944 troop?
8 ) What knot did the Lieutenant want Lem to tie when he was in the POW camp?
9) What was the name of the Boy Scout Patrol that captured the tank?
10) (Extra bonus) What was the “working title” of the movie while it was being filmed?
Now, before you scroll down for the answers, double check your answers.
You are going to be graded you know.
No cheating is allowed.
You are a Boy Scout, Cub Scout, or Scout leader, aren’t you?
A Scout is trustworthy.
Do you think you did well?
Okay, enough of this.
Here are the answers.
If you are ready for them, that is.
4) First Class
5) Leo and Hoodoo
6) Hawks, Beavers, Panthers
8 ) Sheep shank
9) The Hawk Patrol
10) On My Honor
How did you do?