| Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Melrose Troop 68 Message Board

Attitude

Posted By: JeffD <jduclos@albanytel.com>
Date: Tuesday, 15 August 2000, at 9:35 p.m.

To all message board enthusiasts:

There seems to be a quitters attitude running thru our troop. My recommendation to our Senior Patrol Leader, Scoutmaster and Committee is to go thru our roster and decide on those scouts that are no longer active and to NOT renew their membership this year. We should also have a one-on-one talk with each scout and determine if their membership should be renewed. I think its time to clean house. If a scout isn't participating at least 75%, then they should be removed from the roster. Some of you guys do not want to be in Scouts, so why don't you just quit. I would like to see our troop consist of scouts that are active and want to be scouts. From that point we can move on. That way when new scouts come in they will from the start be subjected to good attitudes. Alot of you guys do not take Scouting seriously. My impression of alot of you is you show up just to be with your friends, play games, impress us with your cocky attitudes, and waste my time. I've made up my mind that if our roster isn't reduced to active scouts that want to be scouts then I will turn in my resignation.

| Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Password:

Melrose Troop 68 Message Board is maintained with WebBBS 3.20.