| Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Melrose Troop 68 Message Board

another view

Posted By: Tom Hanson <pianoaccompanist@hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 1 June 2000, at 11:20 p.m.

Hey guys! I dropped by the troop site tonight just 'cause I was online and bored; turns out I've been here nearly a half hour reading some rather scathing messages!

Let me just give my thoughts: 1. Everybody just take three deep breaths and calm down. 2. Realize that everyone has their own opinion and is fully entitled to have it and share it. 3. Quit attacking each other!! The only way to pull together again as a troop is to work together as a group. 4. The Yearly Planning Session is coming up later this summer, I assume. The PLC and adult committee (along with all scouts, parents, and leaders) should be doing a lot of thinking, talking, and brainstorming about what next year should look like. That weekend represents your chance to choose a new direction and chart out a great year of scouting. 5. Last, remember that Scouting is largely about having FUN together. Being at Watchamagumee this weekend (even for just the one afternoon and evening) was so much fun and brought back many great memories. Don't miss out on those experiences.

Best of luck.

Tom

| Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Password:

Melrose Troop 68 Message Board is maintained with WebBBS 3.20.