| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Melrose Troop 68 Message Board

Re: blah blah blah

Posted By: enrico
Date: Tuesday, 30 May 2000, at 4:57 p.m.

In Response To: Re: blah blah blah (J@Y)

you know what i think. i think this parent should tell their name. seriously, if they come on this BBS and try to tell us what to do without even saying their name for fear of us yelling at them or something, then you don't even deserve to say half the stuff you just said. and if this parent has sooooooo many issues about the way we acted towards steve and all that crap, then tell them to me. i think myself and the plc did a very good job of explaining our case to the adult leaders and i had two adults come up to me and tell me how well we handled it. I think we were very organized and did things very well. i think the only problem was on sun. night where the cougars screwed up a little bit and where i shoved jake ellering in the tent. i admit that i was wrong on those parts, but otherwise, i think we did alright. so, this parent shouldn't even say anything if he wasn't on the weekend at all, so what i have to say is basically:

IF YOU WERE NOT ON THE WEEKEND,

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE MAKING ACUSATIONS AT OTHER PEOPLE THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT. AND IF THE ADULT LEADERS OR ANY ONE ELSE HAS SOMETHINGS TO SAY, THEN THE PLC WILL HOLD A SPECIAL MEETING TO FIGURE THIS OUT. i am sorry if i have offened anyone.

I HAVE SPOKEN.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Password:

Melrose Troop 68 Message Board is maintained with WebBBS 3.20.