| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Melrose Troop 68 D&D Message Board

Re: Joking...yes

Posted By: Sol
Date: Monday, 20 November 2000, at 11:46 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Joking...no (Urza Van Burace)

Dude, I never said that I personally could kill him.

Yeah I know I was just thinking the same thing, we are all getting too cocky, yes ALL of us. Steve could kill us at any moment...I think the 5 green dragon thing was a fluke, we got real lucky! HAHA, don't worry Mikey, like I say I know my "limitations" If we were to fight Gary, there would be a few who go down, prolly me cause he'd prolly go after me first, lol. Any way, we have a lot to do before we even think of getting back at Gary. Such as...DROW!

TO all: Sorry about the message, I asked a fellow adventurer if he thought it was a good idea, he thought it was so I put it on there, I'll let him go as nameless! Anyway, just trying to have a little fun, I mean..it is a GAME after all, we need not be so serious. Lets just try to have fun!

TO GARY: Gary...buddie old pal...whats up??? Im doing good, how about you? Anyway do you really think I would be so STUPID to really mean what I said before. You are a really smart dragon, you know what sacasm is! Thats what I was doing. You are a VERY brave dragon!!! But my "good friend", I must ask who did this and WHY have you been appearing not only to me but to other members of my group? We have seen apperitions...what is the reasoning behind that??? Have a good day!!!

Sol

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Password:

Melrose Troop 68 D&D Message Board is maintained with WebBBS 3.20.